Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whats in your purse? A reader responds!

I received this comment on my mascara post (on Facebook) from a friend/reader:
Ok...So, a couple weeks ago I read your blog titled "what's in your purse?". The mascara..AHH!!..sounded exactly like what I'd been searching for for years!! Yesterday, while at Walmart I remembered I was out of mascara but couldn't remember the brand or name of the one you posted about. I stood in the middle of cosmetics for 10 minutes while I hunted your blog on my iphone. :) I used "your" mascara today for the first time. Put it on @ 7am, did church, lunch and nap(!)....when I finally decided to wash my face I noticed there were NO dark circles or flakes under my eyes - unlike what I'd find with everything else I've ever used! Hallelujah!! Now....can you find me a shampoo and conditioner that will give my hair body but not leave it limp/flat/blah by the end of the day? Thankssomuch!!

My response:
Lol! I'm so glad I could help and I'm glad you liked the mascara! I can write about my shampoo and conditioner although it's not "in my purse" but that is only a technicality. Have you tried using a clarifying shampoo once a week? It will remove any buildup that accumulates and might contribute to flat hair syndrome. It might be as simple as using a different brand once a week if you don't want to buy a clarifying one. Thx for your sweet comments.

I know all my male readers (that would be you RevKev) probably just glaze over when they see this title. I do have a few things up my sleeve for the men, just be patient. There are beauty secrets for everyone.

2 comments: