Thursday, September 23, 2010

Whats in your purse? A post for the men!

Just so I can accomodate all genders of readers, today Im posting one that will interest all of my male readers (that would be you RevKev):

Azulene Skin Calming Oil


I read about this on another site and instantly thought of Big Daddy. He gets a lot of skin irritation on his chin and upper neck after shaving. This is an oil but it is very light and smells really good. It contains aloe and chamomile and has a light, gentle, fresh smell that is not overpowering. You just put a few tiny drops on your fingers and rub it over your skin after any kind of hair removal (shaving waxing etc). So I went and found some at Sally Beauty Supply (I did have to ask for it but it is in the skin care section) for a little over $6 for a 2oz bottle and in this case a little goes a long way, I would say his bottle lasted about 3-4 months. Big Daddy has been using it and I really can tell a difference. His skin is not as red and bumpy after he shaves. He did tell me also that he put it on his forehead on this one dry spot that he had and it went away! I also read that you can use this to soften your cuticles and keep your heels nice and soft. OH well. I might have to get my own bottle!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm... Thanks for the information! There is a Sally's Beauty Supply near my house. Maybe i'll stop by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know what to use next time I get a Brazilian.

    ReplyDelete