Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day


One of my favorite comic strips is Garfield. This one is an oldie but a goodie. You can tell that by the way Garfield looks. If you have been a fan of his for a while you know that his look changed over the years, kind of like Madonna.

Im celebrating Labor Day....by working. I really dont mind THAT much, I have a house full of 12 year olds sprawled out on the floor after a rowdy night of birthday slumber party antics. I went to bed at 12 and said "Dont leave the house, and dont wake me up." I dont know what time they went to bed but one of them posted on facebook around 2am.

Y'all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen Garfield in forever! It's weird that his looks have changed. That is kind of creeping me out. Ha!

    ReplyDelete