Friday, July 23, 2010

Ive got shoes.....they're made of plywood

And Im loooooooooosing the soooooles........


The internet, in addition to being the FINAL authority on ALL things, is also a huge time vacuum. While nature may hate a vacuum, I'll do most anything to avoid work, responsibility, anything pretty much except breathing. So by the time I've read everyone's statuses on Facebook, and all the non-facebooker's Tweets, memorized all of the cats with captions, I have to dig deeeeep into the recesses of the internet.

www.kissthisguy.com The archive of funny misheard lyrics

You will laugh and laugh as you discover that all this time, Freddie Mercury of Queen was NOT in fact singing "The algebra has a devil for a sidekick eeeeeeeee" in Bohemian Rhapsody. Or that you only briefly thought Jimi Hendrix said "excuse me while I kiss this guy." Strangely, there are no entries for Bob Dylan. Who the heck knows WHAT he was sayin....

1 comment:

  1. Your title. It's from Grease, isn't it!? You're the One That I Want. Mercy, mercy me.

    ReplyDelete