Tuesday, August 17, 2010

We interrupt this blog to bring you ANOTHER orthopedic "emergency"


Seems my children are getting rather cozy with the ortho docs. 3rd trip in 13 months. Drama Queen had an unfortunate accident at cheer where the floor jumped up and got her before the spotters did. And since I dont run to the doctor every time my kids skin their knee (read: horrible mother) I sat on it a few days before we went.

Also pictured, the lovely and talented Roscoe who is now going to be in our family album since we have photographed him so much. May also rate an appearance in family christmas card.

Back to your regular programming.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for Drama Queen. At least she has a big smile on her face! Just a suggestion. I'd like to see more stories about Roscoe.

    ReplyDelete