Wednesday, October 27, 2010

14 day manicure: after 12 days

My last post was about my 14 day manicure. It has been 12 days. I think it has held up pretty decent. I am pretty hard on my nails with washing my hands and using the computer. So despite the fact that my cuticles look horrible, it doesnt really look that bad. It hasnt chipped or flaked at all (hold snarky comments about being a flake).

So friday will be 14 days. Will I get another one? Yes, but probably not at this time, because of the cost I will just do it for special occasions. But I do think that it is a great option to acrylic and gel nails.

So there you have it.

2 comments:

  1. Someday.
    When I retire, I may try that. In my biz, I'm not allowed nail polish in any form.
    (restaurant, board of health violation) booo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manicures are my weakness! [just got one last night] I love, love them! I'm for sure going to look into this polish. Thanks for sharing.:)

    ReplyDelete