Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Story....As told to me by my friend Mike.

"How my day started -
Standing in front of my locker with a towel wrapped around my waist I am talking with a friend of mine. My bag is open so I mange the task of slipping on my boxer trunks when a man steps up. Since he was evidently using the locker right next to mine I slide my bag over on the bench making room for him to move in. The stranger caught my attention with a polite “excuse me” and proceeded to explain that he thought I had the wrong bag. I turned around and sure enough my bag was sitting inside the open locker. As I apologetically pushed the bag over to him I realized I was wearing his underwear! The act of trying to maintain some level of dignity while standing next to a man whose underwear you are wearing requires extreme focus. I stepped out of his boxers and carefully placed them on top of his bag."

(posted with his permission, thanks Mike!)

4 comments:

  1. That is priceless!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm speechless! WOW. I'm totally retweeting this. Hope you don't mind! (I'm @bellebeandog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the etiquette there? Do you offer to buy the stranger whose underwear you're wearing breakfast?

    ReplyDelete