Sunday, February 28, 2010

Come on in. Take your coat off and stay a while!

Welcome to my blog! I've been a blog reader for many years, lots of different kinds of blogs. Nurse blogs, mommy blogs, cooking blogs, humor blogs, so many I cant remember. I guess its a voyeristic thrill, looking into the lives of strangers. This will be my contribution, my open window if you will, for the world to look at me. Not that I have that much thats fun or entertaining or anything.



Im just a regular person. People tell me all the time that Im funny. I love to laugh and to make people laugh. Not in a stand up comic sort of way, but in a "I like being around her" kind of way. My BFF's husband commented to her once, "I can tell when you are talking on the phone to her because you are always laughing." And of course I love to be AROUND people who laugh. No one wants to be around a sourpuss.



So come back often, invite your friends. I hope we will have some fun here.

No comments:

Post a Comment